We don't know, but we'll answer anyway
We don't know, but we'll answer anyway#### Description
DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE.
Unsure if the rules apply to you for your post/comment? Click here.
- Message the moderators with any questions/comments. This includes external sites looking to farm responses for content. NO SURVEYS.
- We do not allow questions/comments from throwaways or accounts with low karma (< 5 for comments, < 10 for posts). Participate elsewhere on Reddit to gain experience and karma before trying to post here.
- Be respectful. Anyone is allowed to ask and answer questions. Do not insult or troll people, including in PMs.
- Don't comment/post self-deprecating content looking for attention. First warning is a temp ban, second warning is a permaban. If you want to be a sad sack and complain about your life, go to /r/rant or /r/ForeverAlone
- The title of your post must contain an actual question. Keep your question concise.
- Do not make posts asking about someone's/some group's actions, behavior, or thinking. We're not fucking psychic. Go fucking ask them yourself.
- Do not post pictures or ask questions looking for affirmation of your appearance or body features. That includes boobs, butts, and your weird eyebrows. Seriously, we're gonna remove this shit.
- Do not ask yes/no or one word answer questions. This is not a fucking optional rule. If you are wondering if it applies to you, it does.
- No clickbait (i.e. "What do you think of this?").
- Do not post negative/forever alone rants or whiny posts. Visit /r/ForeverAlone or /r/rant if you want to complain.
- Do not ask for gift ideas; visit /r/gifts. You can't think of a gift idea? Neither can we lol
- Do not complain about other subs here, we're not your 1-800 hotline for issues with them.
- Do not post just to push an agenda. If you repeatedly ignore this, we will ban you.
- Do not directly link to comments in other subs.
- Medical advice is not allowed here. We recommend talking to a medical professional instead of the Internet.
- Overly political questions will be removed. There are subs like /r/politics and /r/PoliticalDiscussion if you want to debate political ideas or candidates.
- Frequently asked questions will be removed at our discretion. Search the subreddit. Do not storm into the modmail with a bad attitude if this is the removal reason.
- Sometimes automod fucks up - if you think it did, you can message us, but if you roll up to the modmail with a fucking attitude, we're not going to indulge you.