DnD: Roll for Initiative!
A subreddit dedicated to the various iterations of Dungeons & Dragons, from its First Edition roots to its Fifth Edition future.#### Description
#####Brand new to Dungeons & Dragons? Check out our Getting Started Thread!
Learn more about our sub at the /r/DnD Wiki
#####Get questions answered in our latest Weekly Questions Thread
#####Find great artists in our latest Monthly Artists Thread
- Both the title and the content of posts must directly relate to Dungeons & Dragons.
- Do not suggest, promote, or perform piracy. This includes illegally distributed official material (TSR, WotC), reproductions, dubious PDFs, and websites or applications which use or distribute non-SRD rules content.
- All images must be original content, must include [OC] or [Art] in the title, and must be accompanied by a 400+ character description in the comments. Also note our NSFW rules and banned subjects list. Thursdays are text-post only days.
- When discussing a specific edition, include the edition in the title or select the appropriate link-flair.
- Do not use URL shorteners/redirects.
- Any time you intend to post any promotion, message the mods ahead of time. This includes blogs, art commissions, modules, maps, podcasts, streams, etc, whether you are charging for them or not.
- Follow the /r/DnD Mission Statement and the reddit content policy, including the provisions on unwelcome content and prohibited behavior.
- No Looking For Group/LFG posts. Please use /r/lfg if you are trying to form a group.
- If you believe a rule has been broken, please report the offending post/comment. Do not attempt to call anyone out.
Please read the rules wiki page for a more detailed break-down of each rule.
Play D&D Online
Looking for a Game Store?
- For a longer list, see the Related Subreddits wiki page.
- /r/LFG (Looking For Group)
Boring Legal Stuff
^(Wizards of the Coast, Dungeons & Dragons, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2018 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.)
^(This subreddit is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This subreddit may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, Dungeons & Dragons® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at www.wizards.com.)