A subreddit for news and discussion about the state of Georgia in the Southeastern United States.#### Description
We strive to allow this community to be as open as possible. All users are expected to abide by the Reddit Rules and reddiquette. Most importantly, Remember the human.
To protect the spirit of the community and its members, any violation of the aforementioned policies will result in removal of the offending content and/or a temporary or permanent banning, at the discretion of the moderators.
- Posts must be relevant to the state of Georgia.
- No insults or incivility, trolling, bigotry, or profanity.
- Nothing that's rude, vulgar or offensive.
- Nothing gross or disgusting.
- Post titles must be the exact headline from the article.
- No personal attacks.
- Posts must be flaired.
- Original sources only. No blogspam or rehosted/republished articles.
- Additional posts on the same topic with no new info will be deleted.
- Only or mostly posting one website is considered self-promotion and is banned from this sub
- No URL shorteners, archive links, bookmarking links, redirectors, link disguisers, or other websites that hides or changes the final destination URL or source of the original article.
- News articles should be from local news sources unless the subject is not covered locally.
- Do not post links to articles as a text post.
Looking for the country of Georgia?
Power Outage Info
50 state multi-list