Men's Rights :: Advocating for the social and legal equality of men and boys since 2008
At the most basic level, men's rights are the legal rights that are granted to men. However, any issue that pertains to men's relationship to society is also a topic suitable for this subreddit. Men's rights are influenced by the way men are perceived by others.
WARNING: Some other subs have bots that will ban you if you post or comment here.#### Description This is the old Men's Rights page. It is no longer being updated. Please switch to the new reddit interface.
Advocacy isn't just about what is popular - stay informed, keep up with r/MensRights by sorting by NEW.
###This is the old Men's Rights page. It is no longer being updated. Please switch to the new reddit interface. On the differences between the Feminist Movement and the Men's Rights Movement.
New to r/MensRights? Check out these links first!
Overview of Mod Policy:
● Absolutely no doxxing will be tolerated.
● Advocating for violence/illegal acts will be removed.
● Young accounts are given no tolerance.
● Posts with titles that do not indicate what the post is about or use a clickbait format may be removed, or reposted by moderators.
● No advice animals or other low-effort image or text posts, including links to images of headlines/partial news articles. Mods may remove these at their discretion.
● No posts about bannings by other moderators (too common, not relevant to topic of "rights")
● No linking to SRS or affiliated subs, or Gawker Media websites.
● Spam/Off-Topic posts will be removed. Use self-posts for related topics, justifying their relation.
● Facebook and Twitter posts must be done w/ screenshot & blanked names.
● Links to other subreddits must use NP format ("np" in place of "www").
● Moderators may, from time to time, make reasonable decisions at their discretion, subject to reddit rules. Any such decision can be appealed in Moderator Mail, for a final decision by the moderator group.
● /r/MensRights strongly supports principles of free speech. People posting here are sharing their opinions. Opinions will not be removed, but actions may (see above rules). Please do not hesitate to send us a modmail if a user is violating the rules.
Filter By Flair:
Do not trust legal advice given by Redditors. If you are in need of legal help, seek a qualified lawyer.
Subreddits officially supported by the r/MensRights moderation team.
|The r/MensRights Sphere | |:-----------| | /r/MensRights | | /r/MensRightsMeta | | /r/MRSelfPostCopies |
| Related | Subreddits | |:-----------|:-----------| | /r/MensRightsLinks | /r/MRRef | | /r/MensRightsLaw| /r/MRActivism | | /r/LadyMRAs | /r/FeMRA | /r/RBOMI
|Reddit | Shout-outs | |:-----------|:-----------| | /r/egalitarianism | /r/Masculism | | /r/Daddit | /r/intactivists | | /r/SuicideWatch | /r/NOMAAM | | /r/MaleLifestyle | /r/MensRants |
History of r/MensRights
r/MensRights was created on March 19, 2008.
The most common phrases the members use: