The unofficial Apple community
An unofficial community to discuss Apple devices and software, including news, rumors, opinions and analysis pertaining to the company located at One Apple Park Way.#### Description
Welcome to r/Apple, the unofficial community for Apple news, rumors, and discussions. If you have a tech or buying/selling-related question, please check out our Daily Advice Thread or r/AppleHelp!
r/Apple Discord Server
A more in-depth version of the rules can be found here
- No reposts, and/or rehosted content.
- No memes, direct images or contextless image/video posts.
- No NSFW content.
- Posts must foster reasonable discussion.
- No editorialized link titles (use the original source's title if applicable).
- No rude, offensive, or hateful comments.
- No posts that aren’t directly related to Apple or the Apple eco-system.
- No support questions outside of the Daily Advice Thread. We may approve your post if it is a high-level issue that can't be found through searches, or if it affects a large amount of people.
- No spam. No surveys. Self-promotion is allowed on Sundays only, strictly reserved for app developers and must be in the form of a self-post. Before posting, read the detailed rules here.
- No content related to piracy or illegal activities.
- No posts or comments relating to buying, selling, trading, giveaways or asking for advice about any of those topics. The proper place for advice is /r/AppleWhatShouldIBuy.
- No posts about bugs in beta software. These belong in the beta subreddits listed below.
- Comments that are spreading COVID vaccine misinformation/claims are not allowed.
| Event | Time |
| Advice Thread (Daily) | 6am ET |
| Self-Promotion Sunday | All Day ET |
Not sure what to buy?
Ask in our Daily Advice Thread or in our dedicated sister sub /r/AppleWhatShouldIBuy! See also the iPhone Upgrade Wiki for more information.
Content which benefits the community (news, rumors, and discussions) is valued over content which benefits only the individual (technical questions, help buying/selling, rants, etc.). This fundamental difference in audience is why we support two communities, r/Apple and r/AppleHelp. If you'd like to view their content together, click here.
This subreddit is not endorsed or sponsored by Apple Inc.