Food hacks is a place to share quick and simple tips on making food that has more flavor, more nutritional value, or both!#### Description
Food Hack - a relatively simple unconventional trick that aids in the preparation, cooking time, presentation, nutrition or resulting taste of a dish.
Food hacks is a place to share quick and simple tips on making food that has more flavor, more nutritional value, or both! Share your food hacks by posting a pictorial, image or self post.
- Titles should be descriptive.
- Image posts should be concise.
- A recipe itself does not constitute a food hack. Use another subreddit for those.
- If you've tried out some recently popular hack and want to post your results, post them as a comment to the original tip thread.
- Product advertisement, even the passive kind, is not allowed. If we suspect it's happening in a roundabout way, we will act.
- List posts are discouraged. If you're going to post one, give it a title based on one of the hacks and if possible link directly to that entry. Vague formulaic titles will result in removal.
- Clearly label any hacks (especially regarding presentation of food) with submission flair.
- Infographics and other quick informational reference ARE allowed.
- User harassment is forbidden.
- Blogspam will be removed subjectively.
We have link flair now! Make sure to tag any posts as needed.