A place to discuss US and Worldwide immigration news, politics, visas, green cards, raids, deportations, etc.#### Description
A place to discuss US and Worldwide immigration news, politics, visas, green cards, raids, deportations, etc.
Any advice found here IS NOT legal advice. Reddit is not a substitute for a real lawyer.
- Do not ask for advice on how to break the law. Questions about whether something is legal, what other people's experiences have been, or what the punishment is for something are legitimate. However, posts which seem to ask for a "how to" to break the law or avoid detection by authorities will be removed.
- No blogspam. If the article you are posting is a short article summarizing a larger article on another site, please post the link to the larger source article.
- Submissions and comments which are obviously adverts will be removed as spam. Even links to blog articles on attorney websites will be removed. If you really want to advertise, consider a paid targeted reddit advertisement.
- Attorneys may offer their services to redditors who ask for help, but are discouraged from posting links to their websites in public comments. It is advised that anything that might be considered an advertisement be kept within private messages.
- While this subreddit welcomes a wide spectrum of views on immigration, submissions promoting or obviously biased by racism or xenophobia, or that promote fear-mongering and anti-immigration sentiment will be removed. Repeat offenders will be banned.
- Do not editorialize headlines. Where possible, please use the headline from the article's webpage and write your thoughts in the comments section to encourage discussion.
- Submissions which are not obviously related to the topic of immigration will be removed.
- To combat scams, any and all posts asking for money will be removed.
- No images or memes. Image and memes are blocked as a spam-prevention measure, but in general aren't a very good way to foster level-headed conversation. If you have an image and believe it to be necessary and constructive to the discussion, then post it and message the moderators with a link to your post for review.
- If you believe that your post was erroneously removed, please message the moderators with a link to your submission.
- /r/IWantOut (How to migrate to a new country)
If you would like to see your subreddit's link here, please message the moderators.