We are here for you. :)
A sub for all the lonely people. Everyone is welcome here, no matter your age, race, sex, sexuality, relationship status, all that we request is that you be accepting of people, and kind. Any problems at all, please let the moderators know.#### Description
A community for all the lonely people. Everyone is welcome here, no matter your age, race, sex, sexuality, relationship status. All that we request is that you be accepting of people, and kind. Any problems at all, please let the moderators know.
If you prefer realtime interaction, you might want to check out our Discord server!
###Rule 1: No discrimination, sexism or racism
- Pretty self explanatory this one, no discriminating based on a person's circumstances, this is a tolerant community and anyone found breaking these rules will be dealt with.
###Rule 2: Please be kind
- This isn't so much as a rule, but just worth remembering. Most of us here are quite vulnerable, so please just if you can, spare a kind word, and if not, at the very least don't try and make someone feel worse.
###Rule 3: No suicide encouragement, glorification, or notes
- Also goes without saying, don't tell people to kill themselves, don't glorify suicide/death, and, unfortunately, we will have to remove any suicide notes from here, as whilst we want to help everyone, we do not want more people getting that idea.
###Rule 4: Don't post personal information outside of PM's
- For your own safety, do not post or comment your phone number, social media usernames etc. outside of private messages.
###Rule 5: No NSFW or posts looking for a relationship
- r/r4r might be more suited for that.. If someone ends up PM'ing you only for the purpose of getting nudes, etc. Instead of making a post "exposing" them, Send a message to the moderators so we can take action.
###Rule 6: Don't spam, advertise or push your religion upon others
- Your post/comment will be removed, and action might be taken.
###Rule 7: Trigger warnings
- Please apply proper trigger warning post flairs on posts talking about suicide, abuse or drugs.