/r/trees - home of the ents
The go-to subreddit for anything and everything cannabis. From MMJ to munchies, from nugs to news, and everything between! The casual cannabis community#### Description
Welcome to /r/Trees!
###Please make sure to read the rules before posting.
The go-to subreddit for anything and everything cannabis.
•º Join us on Discord! º•
Prefer an old-school chat room? Try our IRC channel (#trees at irc.snoonet.org)
Remember: the rules change on weekends! See 'The /r/trees Weekend' below.
- No Black Market Sourcing: Do not offer, or ask for, recommendations on: where or how, on the black market, to acquire cannabis or anything derived from it (extracts, edibles, seeds, THC, CBD, etc.) freely exchanged or otherwise; or on how to smuggle, transport, ship, mail, or otherwise travel with cannabis or its derivatives. Do not make any posts involving meetups or other location-specific topics.
- No personal attacks: Be respectful to fellow posters – name-calling, rudeness, slurs, vulgarities towards other users, and trolling are not welcome here.
- No minors: /r/trees is strictly 18+ only, no exceptions (see here for more information on why). You might be interested in /r/saplings instead, where Redditors under 18 can ask questions about cannabis and its effects.
- No advertising: All forms of advertising and self-promotion are strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posts promoting specific products or name brands, promoting YouTube channels or other forms of Social Media, and linking to online stores or other places designed to make money. Learn more about self-promotion on Reddit here. Learn more about spam on Reddit.
- No low-quality link posts outside of Saturday: This includes memes, image macros, screenshots, simple trees references (such as pineapples and “420”), posts about broken glassware and spilled bowls, and all posts not directly about cannabis (besides the title). Those are allowed on “Slack-Post Saturday” every week, but you can make all those posts at /r/see during the week instead. See the visual posting guide showing types of disallowed posts.
- No NSFW/Porn: Do not post nudity or any sort of explicit porn.
- No reposts: For links, this involves any picture posted in the previous 6 months. For text posts, this involves asking any commonly asked questions on /r/trees (including questions about drug testing). For those, use the search bar and our FAQ page.
- No posts that harm the community: Do not post pictures of tagging/vandalism, encourage driving while high (including pictures where you are obviously driving while high), post about sneaking weed past TSA, or make other posts harmful to the trees community.
- No posts promoting political candidates: Posts that endorse a political candidate, regardless of the connection to cannabis, are disallowed.
- No posts involving a personal loss: Those should be kept to the "Monday Mourning" thread each week.
The /r/trees mod team reserves the right to remove any other posts at our discretion. You can contact the mod team with any questions.
The /r/Trees Weekend
- Every Saturday, we relax our rules. Artwork, GIFs, and image macros are all permitted for the day.
- Not everything goes though: you still can't upload NSFW, ask for hookups/meetups, show disrespect towards other users or advertise anything at all. Read more here.
- Every Sunday, you can submit text posts only.
- This allows for a break from all of the link posts during the week, so the community can share their stories and talk with each other. Naturally, we are less strict regarding the removal of text posts.
Contact r/trees modteam - polite, concise messages will garner the best results.
Activism on /r/Trees
Students for Sensible Drug Policy
Marijuana Policy Project
Donate to NORML
####Decriminalize Marijuana Possession In North Carolina
####Support the Marijuana Justice Act
/r/Trees is indexed by Karma Decay.
What are trees?
MENU Related Reddits